Neewollah Arts & Crafts Show Independence, KS Saturday, October 29th, 2022 8am-4pm
Deadline for application-September 30th, 2022
Booth Entry Fee- $60 (non-refundable). Booth Size 10x10. No electricity is available at the site. Approved vendors will receive a link to pay. All payments must be received no later than September 30th, 2022. Please see additional information below:
- Selection preference will be given to high quality, home/hand crafted items and artwork. Sales of used condition merchandise will not be permitted. No copyright protected products. No alcohol. NO DIRECT SALES (examples: Tupperware, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, Paprazzi, etc.)
- Booth space will be assigned and approved. Vendors will receive a packet including vendor map, booth number and other information regarding the day of the event. You may receive some of this information in your acceptance email.
- Please describe in detail and submit photos of the items you plan to sell at the show. Applications will not be processed without this information.
- Set up will take place between 5am and 8am on Saturday, October 29th 2022. Vendors need to be set up and ready to sell by 8am.
- In order to accommodate the customers and for security purposes, vehicles are required to park in the lots or streets adjacent to and across from the event. A parking/ropes pass will be provided for loading/unloading and parking.
- Booths need to be broken down and packed up between 4pm and 6pm on Saturday, October 29th 2022. Please do not start breaking down until 4pm.
If you have questions or need assistance in filling out this form, please email email@example.com